My Summer To-Do List
It's officially summer :) I absolutely LOVE summer! I live in Wisconsin so Summer's are fairly short, so I like to get the most out of them. Here is what is on my Summer To-Do List:
- Read outside on the hammock
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP-ing) as much as I can! I love being outside, but even more so I love to be on the water :)
- Hit the Farmer's Market on Saturdays to pick up some fresh cut flowers and a nitro cold brew.
- Throw an outdoor "Bohemian" Birthday Party (Done! Can't wait to share it with you!)
- Sit around the bonfire and make s'mores!
- Enjoy my favorite restaurants' outdoor patios
- Listen to my favorite summer playlists (Currently loving this playlist and this playlist)
- Make Black-Berry Whiskey Lemonade
- Enjoy an outdoor movie
- Float on a giant flamingo (I want to get off of it gracefully like Amy Schumer does here!) (I really wan this one.)
- Go shopping for my favorite summer dresses (My favorites so far are these free people dresses I got: Here and Here)
- Go Wine Tasting in Door County (doing this in lieu of a "Bachelorette Party/Bridal Shower")
- Pack up my picnic back pack and go on a picnic (Bring wine and cheese of course! :) )
- Make homemade popsicles
- Get married (Yay!) and go on our honeymoon!
What are your favorite things to during summer? Leave a comment below or on Instagram!